Friday, October 29, 2010

Thanksgiving craft ideas

I did this saying on a charger plate that I found at walmart in the better homes seasonal section.  If you would like to do this lettering on a plate I can send the vinyl to you for $5. each.  The vinyl is 6" x 6" so any full sized plate will work.
This is just a fun different way to put a cute saying on a 6x6 tile.  I did brown vinyl for this one.  If you want just the vinyl for this one it is $4.  The vinyl is 5" x 5" so that it will fit on any tile you grab that is 6in x 6in.




A group of ladies in my area are getting together again for another craft day.  Here are the two thanksgiving ideas that I came up with for this one.  Let me know what you think of these or if you are interested in doing them for a craft day.

No comments:

Post a Comment