Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family






Here is the finished wreath.
This sign is going to go in the middle of an oval wreath...still a work in progress
BEGLARIAN'S established in 2009 (I made this for my cousins wedding)
12x12 tile
Just the vinyl, you tell me the size frames that you buy...
What lasts? Ice cream melts, Flowers wilt, The leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don't stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop, Do summers last? Never!
Weekends fly, Today will die, but FAMILIES ARE FOREVER.I count my blessings by name... (with your kids names under their picture)Children The greatest joy you'll ever know in life.
FAMILY live with-laugh with-love with
Family
All because two people fell in love



Blackwell
Families are Forever






I count my blessings by name...


My eternal family The paper clips are actually there to hold pictures. It is way cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment