Thursday, August 6, 2009

Christmas

 I love this with just the santa hat;)
 Don't get your tinsel in a tangle
 snowmen fall from the sky unassembled
 one star one child one night
 once there was a snowman
 jingle all the way
 santa i can explain
 dear santa...define good
 i still believe
 believe in the magic

BELIEVE
 I just did the tree stump and star and 2011 in vinyl with my kids handprints;)


 The stockings were hung... this was very popular this past christmas

Believe




We wish you a merry Christmas in ESPANOL























Here is the close up of one of the ornaments...they are much cuter in person!
Here are some ornaments that I made...I'll show you a close up of one, I can do whatever you would like on an ornament...

Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.  Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!   -the Grinch

Christmas Countdown
Christmas countdown with 25 magnets...so cute
Once there was a (snowman)
12x12 tile. Wisemen still seek him



O Christmas Tree.
If you don't want the whole stable...this is another option.


SANTA    i can explain
Let it snow
ho ho ho

snowflake







4 comments:

  1. I agree with you...that first one is awesome. The s stands out right? And I love the stars they're hanging on. Also, it's very clever to use a picture of a Christmas tree for O' Christmas tree instead of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very intrested in your vinyl I was wondering how do I go about ordering?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can order by sending me an email of what you would like. My email is bradshawwil@yahoo.com or you can call or text and order at 760-995-5486

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been checking out your blog and love the stuff! Will be placing order soon. I attended the Silver Lakes Souper Saturday and did the glass etching. Do you have any other patterns besides the bird and names? I looked on here but could not find any. My name is Jean and my e-mail is beanerjean1@hotmail.com or I am on facebook.

    ReplyDelete