Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sayings on the wall






















D C skater logo
party like a rockstar for my little brothers wall

Linden
my kids love to pick new little vinyl stickers to put on their wall all the time, so we change them out when they want. an angel
a flower

seahorse

snake
One shoe can change your life...Cinderella

LUCY I'M HOME! Laundry Room drop your drawers here Blessed are they who can GIVE without remembering, and RECEIVE without forgetting.
SMILE ( then overlaying it in black) of all the things you wear today, your smile is the most important. A and E inter linked for my sister in law that lost her husband.
WALKER
our family is forever 5 ft. long 6 1/2 in tall
A whole lotta fish in the sea, but none as cute as you three...with sea animals for my sister in law's bathroom wall
Laundry loads and loads of fun....GET NAKED 3 ft. long 11 inches tall
Let's get this party started!
Corinne What the Fliblitz
Courtney That's what she said...
Mikey I invented the eye roll... Nicole I count my blessings by name... (then you put your kids names on the bottom)

Children
The greatest joy you'll ever know in life! 3 ft. long

Live~Laugh~Love
well often much

No comments:

Post a Comment