Thursday, April 2, 2009

4th of July - Patriotic


                       I got the wood for this project at The Wood Connection in Las Vegas.
The Statue of Liberty I got at the Wood Connection in Las Vegas.   I love the stackable blocks with it.
                                The wooden stars from The Wood Connection are my favorite.
                                 This one is fun, you can put a star over the state you live in.
                                                     I just love this cute one with the bell.
                            My cute little stand that holds a different little symbol for each holiday.
                                                    So many cute crafts for 4th of July


                                        If you want a cute sign for cheap, this is just on a 2x4

                                                             I love the subway art signs

                                                              GOD BLESS AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment