Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girls

"My fingerprints on this world are like a zebra's stripes:
unique, special, and like no other.
And even though I blend in with the crowd,
God sees that I am marked and designated for greatness.
I'm one in a million.  I'm a daughter of God."

Made for a secret sister gift for girls camp
Corinne on a glass block

This is in my nieces room, Be thou an EXAMPLE


One shoe can change your life...Cinderella
Karly

other side of the bag, for a baby shower gift

for a baby shower gift
Someday my prince will come... ( I did this one for my cousins little girl)

I put her name on the bag...she is going to be a big sister any day now!
Sisters make the best friends

I made my niece a hair bow holder


Linden

an angel


a flower
Buy a hair bow holder, get a large flower hair bow for free. large hair bow holder
1 ft. magnet picture holder.
Princess hair bow holder
I am a child of God

He has sent me here

Has given me an earthly home

with parents kind and dear (picture frame) I LOVE YOU
from your head to your toes (picture frame)
Mady with monkey border Ashlyn with balloon border Hadlee large hairbow holder Brookley small round hair bow holder
Sister will you...make believe...play dress-up...let me be the princess...read me stories...always be my friend? 3 ft. board
Ashlyn on a toy bucket
Large Round hair bow holder
McKenzie
I am a child of God
Someday my prince will come...until then I have daddy! Ashlyn
I am a child of God 2 ft. board
picture holder
Large Hair Bow holder
Small Circle hair bow holder
Mady monkey on a toy bucket
Alexis
(with 8 young women values on it)
Live~ Laugh~ Love picture frameJust when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Lead Me
Guide Me
Walk Beside Me stackers


DANCE like no one is watching...




























Sister's make the best friends! This is on a 1 foot board.





























No comments:

Post a Comment