Saturday, October 30, 2010

Littleton, CO

This is my second time working with some ladies in Littleton, CO for a girls night out craft.  They did the halloween plates last month.  This month they are offering several ideas and I was happy to help with the vinyl for a few of their ideas.  You can check out their blog that they set up if you would like to see all of their cute ideas  http://www.littletongirlsnightout.blogspot.com


Here are pictures of the few that I did the vinyl lettering for.
CHRIST
Is the center of our home
A guest at every meal
A silent listener to every conversation
Mikawa
est. 1997
"I wouldn't be so spoiled if someone
would just spank Nana/Grandma."

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are helping them out! that's my friend, Karin, and I told her about you. you're welcome! she loves everything you have sent her.

    ReplyDelete