Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Decals

Finished Frame Wall

You will need to look at the last post to see where I got my inspiration for this.  Obviously they went for a more classy look and I wanted a more kid friendly idea.  Here is what my finished product looks like and I love it!  So do my kiddos.
This is the far left side of the wall Easter egg and a chick peeps candy up top, then little hershey kisses that look so cute on the wall, but I can't get a good picture up close on my camera and an easter basket that I'll probably add some solid eggs too.
The word EASTER up top and it looks like it is coming out of an egg then a baby chick hatching on the bottom
carrot on the top left and a bunny rabbit with a carrot on the top right, and two different easter eggs on the bottom.  
I LOVE THE WAY THIS WALL TURNED OUT, and now I will be able to just change it out for every holiday!!!!  So fun

I got my idea from junkinjunky.blogspot.com.  I knew that I wanted to make my own version of this!!!!
http://junkinjunky.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-in-retrospect.html

2 comments:

  1. It turned out AWESOME! It's so fun to come across other people's great ideas. I could look at crafty blogs all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I'm so glad I was able to inspire you.

    ReplyDelete