Monday, October 26, 2009

It's finished and the cinnamon roll lady is now open!

The Health Dept. wanted them to put up something stating what each sink was used for...Here it is!




"Real Men Wear Aprons"
"Yummy in my Tummy"
Since you can't read it.... It says,"A pinch of patience...a dash of kindness...a spoonful of laughter...and a heap of love!"
It says, "When I grow up"
"Sharing Memories One Picture at a Time"
"The Cinnamon Roll Lady"


The BEST bakery is NOW OPEN in Hesperia. This very talented lady has been making Cinnamon Rolls for several years now, and I don't know anyone in Hesperia that would say they are not the best they have ever had. We are all SO excited. I was asked to do some vinyl for her bakery...and so excited to do it! Here are several pictures of the bakery now that it is done. It looks much better in person, my phone doesn't do it justice!













1 comment: