Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby's room

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. $16
It's a girl thing photo magnet board $10
Someday my prince will come, until then I have daddy. $25
Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it $10
Sister will you...make believe...play dress up...let me be the princess...read me stories...always be my Friend? $25
Twinkle Twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are? $12
Name on toy bucket $5
Lg night light $20
giraffe 5 ft. tall for growth chart $15
I am a child of God $16
I love you from your head to your toes $20
Brother will you wrestle...play catch...let me be the superhero...tell me stories...always be my friend?
I am a child of God...he has sent me here...has given me an earthly home...with parents kind and dear $25
There's a rip and a tear in my teddy bear, love pours from him everywhere. $16

No comments:

Post a Comment